February 8, 2013

Mediafire suspended again!

So my mediafire account was suspended again, and all the links that were fixed are now gone again.. i seriously don't know what to do about it, i have another mediafire account, i will keep uploading new vids on it.. but for the rest i don't know if i should fix them again, they will probably be suspended again and it takes a lot of time to re-upload on mediafire, and i have more than 1000 videos.. Ottoke? 

Well until i decide what to do or if i don't fix the links, you can use sites like savevid.com or keepvid.com to rip the videos from youtube, is what i do (and then i upload on mediafire), for the videos that are also suspended from youtube and dailymotion, there is no dl link, they're completely lost. 

I'm sorry! I've been trying to do the best i can.. but websites don't cope with me. 

LoveKpopSubs

12 comments:

  1. hey this might help when uploading something on mediafire..I usually zip the file and change the name to something totally random...I haven't been caught yet so you can try it see if it works or you can use https://mega.co.nz/ its the new megaupload

    ReplyDelete
  2. whaaaaaaaaaaatttt...its the most saddnes,things i had from morning... its not right..why mediafire -ways suspng your account...dont they know you helping spreading korean wave right now..i.m so disapointed...but
    this cant not make you desperated okay?we still need u...always...new mv with translate...dont give up please.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have some of the music videos on my laptop - if you'd like I can upload them on my account and give you the links :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. On my mediafire account I mean

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so sad to hear the bad news. I always appreciate your great work in posting subbed MV to share hope the problem will be solved. Don't ever give up, we'll support you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sooo sad!
    I understand you and I would like to encourage you to keep up with your good work.
    I may however suggest you to use sites like putlocker to upload your vids....

    Thanks for everything

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should try using Mega :) the new mega upload website I don't think they will suspend accounts since everything is about the user

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why not use rapidshare or filecloud? Mediafire almost always deletes all files.

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry about the bad news, hope you won't be discouraged though as you have a lot of people who love your vids! hwaiting!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aarrgghh ;A; be patience ><|
    please try to upload to embedupload
    they have so many links, right? ^^ hulksare and fichier are easy to download ^^

    ReplyDelete